Fort Worth Housing Stats for January 2018
Fort Worth home sales raised 18.1 percent to 749 homes in January 2018. The median price for Fort Worth homes increased 9 percent year-over-year to $206,000 in January 2018.
Fort Worth’s monthly housing inventory was 1.6 months in January 2018, the same as the year prior. The Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University cites that 6.5 months of inventory represents a market in which supply and demand for homes is balanced.
Homes spent an average of 45 days on the market in January 2018, two days more than January 2017. Additionally, active listings increased 6.9 percent to 1,716 listings during the same time frame.
January 2018 Statistics At-A-Glance
- 749 – Homes sold in January 2018, 18.1 percent more than January 2017.
- $206,000 – Median price in January 2018, 9 percent more than January 2017.
- 1.6 – Monthly housing inventory in January 2018, the same as January 2017.
- 45 – Average number of days homes spent on the market in January 2018, two days more than January 2017.
- 1,716 – Active home listings on the market in January 2018, 6.9 percent more than January 2017.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Find out with a complimentary home valuation report.