Fort Worth housing stats just released!
Fort Worth home sales raised 16 percent to 1,067 homes in October 2017. The median price for Fort Worth homes increased 8.7 percent year-over-year to $203,454 in October 2017.
Fort Worth’s monthly housing inventory was 2.2 months in October 2017, 0.3 months more than the year prior. The Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University cites that 6.5 months of inventory represents a market in which supply and demand for homes is balanced.
Homes spent an average of 35 days on the market in October 2017, two days less than October 2016. Additionally, active listings increased 22.3 percent to 2,313 listings during the same time frame.
October 2017 Statistics At-A-Glance:
- 1,067 – Homes sold in October 2017, 16 percent more than October 2016.
- $203,454 – Median price in October 2017, 8.7 percent more than October 2016.
- 2.2 – Monthly housing inventory in October 2017, 0.3 months more than October 2016.
- 35 – Average number of days homes spent on the market in October 2017, two days less than October 2016.
- 2,313 – Active home listings on the market in October 2017, 22.3 percent more than October 2016.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Find out with a complimentary home valuation report.